The entry fees were set so that for the participants of the European Championship there is a clear advantage to come to the warm-up event, Hungarian Championship.
The entry fees include berthing in the harbor, craning in and out, free beer every day and all social events for the crews.
Entry fee for the European Championship:
- € 700 – if transferred until April 15th.
- € 850 – if transferred later or paid on the spot
Entry fee for the Hungarian Championship
- € 250 – for the participants of the European Championship, if transferred until April 15th
- € 400 – if transferred later
Registration fee for support boats
- € 350 – if transferred until April 15th
- € 400 – if transferred later or paid cash on the spot